KRAV MAGA LIFE. MORE THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS.
Krav Maga has adapted strikes and techniques from a range of martial arts, mixed with realistic fight training.
When used in (controlled) anger, Krav Maga has a mental ‘attitude’ which is greater than the sum of its technical parts.
This ‘attitude’ is how you survive.
1) You are not bound by rule-based or combat-sport type of attacks. Your responses are logical striking options, at the most vulnerable parts of the body, with zero consideration of the well-being of the aggressor. Your only rule is survival.
3) You must strike fast, hard and decisively. Aim for points of maximum hurt, damage and psychological overload; mix strikes up and down on the body to cause confusion and optimal pain.
2) You move forward aggressively (if possible). Unbalance the opponent, let their brain focus on rebalancing and pain, not on returning aggression.
4) You immediately shift defensive movements into offensive attacks to neutralize the threat.
5) You act within local law, but if attacked you must become the most violent and aggressive person until you’re safe.
This approach makes Krav Maga especially suitable for anyone not relying on brute power and strength to be a deadly human weapon in aid of personal safety.
KRAV MAGA LIFE and KRAV MAGA INSPIRATION are short pieces of succinct brevity aimed at capturing the discipline and positivity behind the Krav Maga lifestyle.